11 September 2014

Chocolate Pumpkin Delight Cake: Family, Food, & Fun

Today's featured recipe comes from Group B. Rebekah of Family, Food, & Fun made Chocolate Pumpkin Delight Cake from her assigned blog, Cooking On The Front Burner. I know there was a chocolate pumpkin cake shared last week too, but I can't help it - just look at how fabulous Rebekah's cake turned out! That's 3 layers of chocolately pumpkiny goodness!

Rebekah had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe: Chocolate Pumpkin Delight Cake from Family, Food, & Fun #secretrecipeclub

"It's time for the explosion of pumpkin recipes again!  I couldn't be left out of the fun, especially since pumpkin baked goods are some of my very favorites. So when I saw this cake on the blog of my Secret Recipe Club assignment this month, it was a no-brainer."

Get the recipe for Chocolate Pumpkin Delight Cake here.

Stay tuned for another great Group B recipe tomorrow!

No comments: