06 November 2014

Chicken Tikka Masala: Della Cucina Povera

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Francesca of Della Cucina Povera made Chicken Tikka Masala from her assigned blog, Cook Lisa Cook. What a fantastic looking Indian dish! I have only had a few Indian dishes, but I love how all the spices work together to create such flavorful food.

Francesca had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Chicken Tikka Masala from Della Cucina Povera #SecretRecipeClub #recipe

"This recipe immediately caught my eye for a few reasons. 1. Eating out is super expensive in Amsterdam, so take out fake out, for the win. 2. She references Table for Two, which I also love. 3. and I love love Indian."

Get the recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe tomorrow!

No comments: