03 December 2014

Cream Cheese Pesto Dip: Renee's Kitchen Adventures

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Renee of Renee's Kitchen Adventures made Cream Cheese Pesto Dip from her assigned blog, BCMom's Kitchen. Oh my goodness gracious. I love pesto so much and I can't even grasp how delicious this dip must be!

Renee had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Cream Cheese Pesto Dip from Renee's Kitchen Adventures #SecretRecipeClub #recipe

"This lovely looking appetizer could not be any easier!  In fact, there really are no measurements, just use as much of each ingredient as you like.  I decided to put my own twist on it by swapping out the feta for chopped Kalamata olives and the tomatoes for sliced roasted red peppers."

Get the recipe for Cream Cheese Pesto Dip here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe tomorrow!

No comments: