12 December 2014

Most Popular: Crockpot Smothered Chile Colorado Burritos: Amy's Cooking Adventures

After a great reveal day for Group B, it's time to reveal the "Most Popular" recipe. This recipe was chosen by YOU the readers. YOU loved it and now I'm sharing it! Our most viewed recipe was Crockpot Smothered Chile Colorado Burritos from Amy of Amy's Cooking Adventures.

Amy had this to say about the recipe...

Most Popular: Crockpot Smothered Chile Colorado Burritos from Amy's Cooking Adventures #SecretRecipeClub #recipe

"I ended up getting a new crockpot and I wanted to try it out, so I picked these delicious smothered chile Colorado burritos.  Even though I kept calling them enchiladas.  And then I bought the tortillas too small, so I rolled mine like enchiladas, too.  Oops."

Get the recipe for Crockpot Smothered Chile Colorado Burritos here.

Stay tuned for the first annual Cookie Carnival coming next Monday, December 15th!

No comments: