28 May 2015

Fantastic Cuban Sandwiches: Food.Baby.Life

Today's featured recipe comes from Group D. Susan of Food.Baby.Life made Fantastic Cuban Sandwiches from her assigned blog, Making Miracles. I need a panini press in my life! These sammies are just pretty :) I bet they taste as good as they look, too!

Susan had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Fantastic Cuban Sandwiches from Food.Baby.Life #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #sandwiches #sandwich #pork

"The house smelt amazing all day while the pork was cooking and when it came the taste did not disappoint! I don't eat dairy and I did feel like I was missing out a bit without all that luscious melty cheese but it still tasted fantastic."

Get the recipe for Fantastic Cuban Sandwiches here.

Stay tuned for another great Group D recipe tomorrow!

No comments: