03 September 2015

Corn "Crack" Dip: A Day in the Life on the Farm

Today's featured recipe comes from a member of Group D. Wendy of A Day in the Life on the Farm made Corn "Crack" Dip from her assigned blog, An Affair from the Heart. This is not the first time I've seen this recipe floating around and I tell you what...each time I see it, I remember that I really want to make it. Then, like always, I forget about it again. I would love to make it during this football season.

Wendy had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Corn "Crack" Dip from A Day in the Life on the Farm #appetizer #tailgating #tailgatefoods #SecretRecipeClub #recipe

"I have to confess that when I was putting this together I had some serious doubts but Michaela related that she was surprised by this recipe as well so I persevered and......THIS STUFF IS LIKE CRACK!!   I am addicted and advising you to heed my warning because you too will be a Corn Dip addict after just one bite."

Get the recipe for Corn "Crack" Dip here.

Stay tuned for another great Tailgating recipe tomorrow!

No comments: