11 March 2016

Black Pepper Chicken Curry: bcmom's kitchen

One of today's featured recipes comes from Group A blogger, Anna of bcmom's kitchen, who made Black Pepper Chicken Curry from her assigned blog, Bewitching Kitchen. Curry has always been one of those dishes I'm afraid to make. I'm not sure why, but it is intimidating. Just looking at this recipe that Anna chose for her reveal day post makes me want to bite the bullet and try it. It looks so easy!

Anna had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Black Pepper Chicken Curry from bcmom's kitchen #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #curry #chicken

"The flavors are absolutely amazing.  Sally cooks hers in a pressure cooker, and it looks a bit juicier, so I'm either going to have to start using a pressure cooker - though I'm a bit scared of the whole thing - or perhaps use a bit more coconut milk and water to get more sauce.  Because, of course, I am going to be making this one again."

Get the recipe for Black Pepper Chicken Curry here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe later today!

No comments: