27 April 2016

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Dip: I'm Hungry

Today's featured recipe comes from Group D blogger, Traci of I'm Hungry, who made Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Dip from her assigned blog, The Spiffy Cookie. Traci is brand new to Secret Recipe Club and we are so very happy to have her! This is her very first reveal day post with the club and it looks like she chose a perfect recipe for her first reveal day.

Traci had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Dip from I'm Hungry #SecretRecipeClub #dip #peanutbutter #chocolate #snack #dessert #recipe

"I ended up making the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Dip or as I call it Buckeye Dip.  If you are from Ohio, we have this delicious candy called Buckeyes.  Other places might call it peanut butter balls."

Get the recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Dip here.

Stay tuned for another great Group D recipe tomorrow!

No comments: